Door Knob Fitting Instructions
To fit with backplate inverted:
- Unscrew the nuts, remove the washers and metal backplate.
- Invert the backplate and place it on the bolt.
- Using one washer and one nut, tighten the metal backplate to the base of the door knob. Take care not to overtighten.
- Slide the threaded bolt into the hole in the drawer/cupboard door.
- On the inside of the door/drawer, feed the other washer along the bolt and then use the remaining nut to secure the door knob.
To fit with the backplate cupping the door knob:
- Unscrew the nuts and remove both washers.
- Push the bolt through the hole in the drawer/cupboard door.
- On the inside of the door/drawer, feed one washer along the bolt, and use one nut to secure the knob.